"Did you know that if you get too hot, your heart will melt, and then you'll die?"
I didn't think i'd still be here. I thought by now i'd have a different life. A NEW life. Not sure exactly what that would look like but definitely less..... lonely. The judgment was finalized (thank GOD) a little over two years ago, which was the "official" beginning of the divorce. That took a good chunk of my life away.
So what have i been up to, mostly? Well work takes up most of my week, with 9-hour work days. After work i go to the gym 3 times a week, and during the weekends, i pack-up the minions and go to OC. So the only really "free" time i've had was on a few weeknights. I think the hardest part has been that not a whole lot happens on weeknights, as most people leave socializing to the weekends. There are events every now and then, sure. But it's also a mindset thing. You've got to be READY to go out and live life again.
This summer i have started doing that. I've been spending more time in the beach cities, socializing, and meeting people. It's been quite exciting and invigorating! To be alive and one with the community is a great feeling. I look forward to meeting more people, and can say that i am open to finding someone special out there. Someone to share my life with. My hopes, my dreams, my future, and yes, my kids.
For the record.
Tiffany - I think were alone now
Bon Jovi - livin' on a prayer
Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart
Top gun - You've lost that lovin' feeling
Tom Jones - Delila
Depeche mode - pour some sugar on me
Men without hats - Safety dance
Journey - don't stop believing
Now go and cover your ears.
This crazy time warp throws me right back 10 years into the past.
Feeling the soft sand in-between my toes...
Playing some amazing volleyball whilst getting awesome exercise...
Hanging out with totally chill people with great vibes...
And of course. The sunsets.
It's good to be back. Never-Never land still hasn't lost its touch.
I call this the RABBIT HOLE.
I start my adventure thinking, oh, perhaps a video or two is all, at around 9:30 last night.
Tucker. Finding idiots and blowing their minds. Very addicting.
- Transgender MMA Fighter Fallon Fox Beats Opponent in 39 seconds
- Female MMA Fighting Fallon Fox vs Ashlee Evans Smith
- Transgender MMA Fighter : Fallon Fox "Who Are You?!"
- Stupid, Crazy & Angry People Vs Bikers 2016 Road Rage [Episode 19]
- Stupid, Crazy & Angry People Vs Bikers 2016 Road Rage [Episode 22]
- Stupid, Crazy & Angry People Vs Bikers 2016 Road Rage [Episode 25]
- Trash Talking Chess Hustler Gets CRUSHED
- Magnus Carlsen VS Chess Hustlers in Washington Square Park
- Grandmaster Maurice Ashley plays NYC trash talker
- TROLLING NYC CHESS HUSTLERS - WORST CHESS OPENING POSSIBLE
- CHESS HUSTLER CHEATS (caught in slow-mo) and STILL LOSES
- Faith In Humanity Restored #19 | REAL LIFE HEROES
- Real Life heroes - Try To Watch Without Crying
- Random Acts of Kindness - Restoring Faith in Humanity [Ep.#25]
- 10 OF THE MOST SAVAGE GOLD DIGGER PRANKS
- Top 5 Epic GOLD DIGGER PRANKS
- How To Deal With a Gold Digger LIKE A BOSS!!
- Gold Digger EXTREME EDITION - Hot Girls Love Money
A this point, i'm rubbing my eyes. It is 3:24 am. I have been swindled again, and somehow just lost 6 hours of my life. All i have to show for it is a single chess move to avoid.
Heed my warning, fellow sailors: The YouTube Sirens are not your friends!
Stay away. For the love of GOD. STAY AWAY!!